Types of Jasmine:
Want more fragrance in your summer garden? Jasmine fills up your backyard with bright white beautiful blooms. Plus, they are super easy to grow. Here are three varieties to start with:
- Most fragrant variety.
- Blooms throughout the summer and into the fall.
- Perfect for archways and entryways.
- They need frequent pruning to keep them in control.
- Lightly scented tiny starlike white flowers.
- Blooms late Spring early Summer.
- Perfect to fill open spaces in your backyard.
- Pairs well with Clematis and Roses.
- The yellow flowers are not fragrant.
- Blooms in January.
- Best for Zone: 8-11.
- Prune in Spring immediately after flowering.
- Victoria Bartelt