Can I purchase bulbs, perennials and other plants from you at wholesale prices?
If you are a landscaper, grounds keeper, cut flower grower, retail nursery center, botanical garden or horticultural park manager in need of large quantities of bulbs, we can help you. Our grower network spans the globe and we can often source unusual and hard to locate varieties.
We offer virtually everything that is displayed on our website in wholesale quantities and prices. The information below outlines requirements for wholesale purchasing.
- Wholesale orders are typically accepted and placed 2-3 months ahead of the planting season. On occasion, for paperwhites for example, we may be able to make available wholesale purchases for in-season items. Our customer service department can assist with this.
- Bulbs and other related products are offered in full case or tray quantities only.
- Payment for orders is typically required at the time the order is placed. These special orders are non-refundable.
Please provide the following information if you would like us to supply a quote for your item(s):
- The variety name(s) of the products you would like to buy.
- The quantity of the item(s) you are interested in purchasing.
- The region of the country the product will be grown in and it's intended use (i.e., resold at commercial nursery center, grown for cut flower production, etc).
- Your desired delivery date along with any special considerations for delivery such as the ability to accept LTL shipments via a forklift or loading dock, etc.
If you are interested, please contact our customer service department either by phone toll free at (866) 725-5361 or by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of our website. You can also fax the information above directly to us at 760-754-0193. Or send it by e-mail to Service@EasytoGrowBulbs. com